Answered

Sonos Move with What Soundbar? in RV

• 8 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello- We have Sonos Play Sound Bars that we use at home in out bedroom and living room along with Ones in the bedroom and Threes in the living room.

We also have 2 Moves that I will use to take into the backyard to play music throughout our yard along with th house Sonos speakers.

We have an older RV that I would like to add a Sonos Beam or Ray ( due to the smaller size) that I can use our Moves with.  My problem is that we won’t have WiFi except as a HotSpot from mt Verizon phone. First- is there a soundbar that I can use as a BlueTooth and add the two Moves  to it - OR if that won’t work… How would I use my 2 Moves with a Soundbar  oe aomwthing that is hooked up to our TV and add the Moves?

Thanks in Advance!

icon

Best answer by melvimbe 8 March 2023, 16:25

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

You can’t use the Moves as surround speakers. 

I know they would not be surround sound but it will be used to add a little more depth to the sound...my question was “is there a soundbar that I can use as a BlueTooth and add the two Moves ?”

No.  None of the Sonos soundbars are bluetooth capable, and the Move can’t be used to add depth to a home theatre room.  You could use a soundbar as a standalone speaker with your RV TV, but you wouldn’t be able to do anything but use it as a TV speaker.  You can also connect one of your Moves to a TV that can output bluetooth, but only one and it will likely not match the video very well.