Answered

Sonos home theatre upgrade

• 17 February 2024
  • 4 replies

I have a Playbar + Sub mini + 2 Play 1’s. I am not in the market for the Arc yet, but thinking of replacing the Play 1s with the Era 100. Would this make a substantial difference given my current system? Thanks in advance for any advice.

icon

Best answer by Mr. T 17 February 2024, 14:47

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Unfortunately, you can’t. The Era 100s are not compatible surrounds with the Playbar.

I have a Playbar + Sub mini + 2 Play 1’s. I am not in the market for the Arc yet, but thinking of replacing the Play 1s with the Era 100. Would this make a substantial difference given my current system? Thanks in advance for any advice.

the impact may not be as significant as a full system upgrade. If you're not considering the Arc at the moment, the Era 100 could still enhance your overall audio experience, but the Playbar and Sub will remain the primary contributors to the system's performance.

Moderator note: this content is likely AI-generated

Userlevel 7

the impact may not be as significant as a full system upgrade. If you're not considering the Arc at the moment, the Era 100 could still enhance your overall audio experience, but the Playbar and Sub will remain the primary contributors to the system's performance.

You shouldn’t listen to ChatGPT

Massive thanks all for the responses. I will then hold off and plan to upgrade when the arc gets refreshed and take it from there.