Skip to main content

Ho, I have a problem with my sonos era 100. I have a tv surround sistem which consists in beam, sub mini e and two era 100 for back left and right channels, the problematic channel is left back. A bunch of days ago I unplugged all tue devices because of a strange and loud sound coming out from the sub, then tue day after I plugged them in, everything works fine and connected evenly, except for the era 100 left back channel: it continues to blink white, without connecting successfully to the sistem. I tried to do a factory reset as explained in the manual, but it doesn’t work, it continues to blink white. What can I do?

do you have the “special” Era still as connected in the surround-setup?

you should disconnect the rear speaker (both) from the beam. than starts the reintegration with the factory rest 

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/reset-your-sonos-product

and if this does not work, a reset oft the surround system should help

The “special” era is not visible in the sonos app, but was previously part of the sistem, I’ve never disconnected it from the surround sistem. I’ll try what you suggest and let you know. Thanks

I tried the first option and it didn’t work out. Then i tried to factory reset all the sistem, everything worked fine, except for the “special” era, which simply fails in the process of factory resetting, with the procedure the light continues to blink white, never goes orange-white. I don’t know what to do

In this case please contact the support.
maybe there is a defect

sorry