Skip to main content

Every time I try to setup the Dolby atmos with the arc, sub and 2x Era 300 I can’t get any further from connecting the arc and sub, then the sub disappears and I can connect the era 300s. 

The problem is that I can’t get arc and era 300 to join as one unit for the tv and the sub just never shows 

Have you set the Era 300s up as surrounds, rather than just trying to manually link them to the Arc and Sub?

Have you set the Era 300s up as surrounds, rather than just trying to manually link them to the Arc and Sub?

Hi,

I have tried as stereo, surround and manually - I just can’t make all the speaker + sub as one unit. No matter what way I seem to set it up it keep messing it up?…

Just so it’s clear, here is what I would recommend.

• Set up the Era 300s as individual speakers. 
  • On the app, go to Settings then select the Room that contains the Arc. 
  • Scroll down to +Connect Surrounds.
  • The app should then ask which speakers you want to add as surrounds. It might do these one at a time. 
  • Follow the instructions to add each Era 300 as L and R surrounds.
  • Select +Connect Sub. (It might already ask you if you want to connect a Sub).
  • The app will search for the Sub, and then you follow the instructions to connect the Sub.

Everything is automatic, and driven by the Arc. Let the instructions on the screen lead you. You don't need to manually add anything.

Unfortunately there seems to be a few of us on this forum who are unable to add Era300’s as surrounds and help desk do not have a fix.

Note:  You must have each Era 300 showing as a separate room before you add them as surrounds.  If they are paired, it will not work.  The room name doesn’t matter, it’s going to be absorbed into the soundbar room.

Correct. I have the connect surrounds option but it errors after each attempt 

First remove the sub, then add the era 300’s surrounds, afterwards you add the sub again.

Thanks Riddler - that worked