Answered

Samsung qn900a wont connect to Sonos arc

• 11 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Just got this TV a couple months ago and initially had the same issue but ended up resolving it by unplugging the one connect box and reconnecting. After a power outage last night the sound bar is no longer being picked up by the tv. Theres no damage to it (surge protected) or the TV. For some reason the TV picks up that something is plugged in to the eARC slot, but it isn’t giving power to it. Has anyone else with this neo qled set up found a fix for this? I understand that this is a fairly common problem with Samsung TVs. I honestly wouldn’t have bought the TV had I known it would be giving me this problem.

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 11 August 2022, 16:29

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Try this:

Disconnect everything from the TV/One Connect box including the Arc. Unplug the TV and Arc from power for a couple of minutes. Plug them both back in but keep everything disconnected. Make sure Anynet+ (CEC) is enabled on the TV. Run TV Setup in the Sonos app under the Arc’s settings and follow the instructions. When the app instructs you, connect the Arc to the TV’s eARC port using the Sonos-supplied HDMI cable. When the Arc has been successfully connected, connect any other device to your TV/One Connect box.