Hi All, hope you can help….
New Ray owner.
Problem is Remote only works reliably with Ray if very close (2-3 ft).
Any ideas much appreciated before I contact Sonos to return. Thank you.
Normal sitting 7ft away, only 10-20% operational so takes ages to change volume up/down. Repeatedly pressing the volume up/down light on the Ray only flashes about once every 5 or 6 presses.
Diags so far…
* Setup Ray and Samsung One Remote exactly as per instructions.
* Re-Checked all setup steps.
* Replaced Batteries in remote.
* Tried an alternate Samsung remote we have (shows exactly same problem).
Reconfigured Remotes to TV - both remotes works perfect when just controlling TV.
* Ray is on a pan flat wooden surface, tried moving back a few inches and close to front of surface (almost hanging over).