Answered

problemas de interferencia co netflix

• 13 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Tengo problemas de sonido con Netflix, de vez en cuando salen pitidos como interferencias por tidos los altavoces, tengo que resetear.

Moderator edit:
Google Translate-

I have sound problems with Netflix, from time to time there are beeps like interference from the speakers, I have to reset.

icon

Best answer by Corry P 16 October 2023, 11:53

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Pepebus 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Please try unplugging your TV from power for at least 2 minutes - this will make the TV’s software restart in a way that standby does not acheive. While the TV is off, please ensure both ends of the HDMI cable is securely attached.

If you are playing Netflix on a device external to the TV, please try using the TV’s built-in Netflix app, if it has one.

If that does not fix the issue, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.

Google Translate-

¡Bienvenido a la comunidad Sonos!

Intente desconectar su televisor de la corriente durante al menos 2 minutos; esto hará que el software del televisor se reinicie de una manera que no se puede realizar en modo de espera. Mientras el televisor está apagado, asegúrese de que ambos extremos del cable HDMI estén bien conectados.

Si está reproduciendo Netflix en un dispositivo externo al televisor, intente utilizar la aplicación Netflix integrada en el televisor, si la tiene.

Si eso no soluciona el problema, te recomiendo que te pongas en contacto con nuestro equipo de soporte técnico, quienes tienen herramientas a su disposición que les permitirán brindarte consejos específicos sobre tu sistema Sonos y lo que informa.

Espero que esto ayude.