Answered

New to Sonos - Sporadic Chirping with Sonos Arc

• 18 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi all,

After many years of different soundbars, bookshelf speaker/sub combos, I finally bit the bullet and bought into the Sonos ecosystem with the Arc and soon to be Sub Mini (small townhouse living room, plenty of bass for the size).

The Arc sporadically emits this odd electronic chirping sound which I cannot trace back to anything in particular. I see some threads with other Sonos devices exhibiting the same.

Is this a common thing with Sonos speakers, in general, or sign of an issue? I have mine connect via eARC to my Vizio P65-F1.

Loving the products, so far!

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 19 March 2024, 04:37

View original

1 reply

Certainly not standard, but without more data, there is a lot of guessing that we’d need to do. I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it. They have access that those of us here in the community don’t have. 

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your network and Sonos system.