Answered

issues with sonos arc connecting to my network

• 19 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Got home yesterday and I noticed that my arc’s light was cycling a flashing green light then it would go to a flashing white light after. I went on the app and noticed it was no longer connected to my network. when i try to factory reset it does not go through the normal cycle of white to orange to green while holding the button on the back.

Only when I let go of the button does it go straight to green. Ive tried multiple different things like leaving it unplugged, attaching an Ethernet cable and nothing seems to work. i feel like my last hope is to call Sonos on monday.

Also when i try to connect the sonos with my network through that app the sonos app crashes.

and yes i have tried uninstalling the app many times

I have tried two different iphones as well and they both crash the sonos app

i would appreciate any help

icon

Best answer by Corry P 21 November 2022, 12:44

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @itsferny09 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

This is not normal behaviour from your Arc’s light (or the app). I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team, who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports. They’ll likely want to see a video of the light’s behaviour, so you’ll save yourself some time by getting this ready before contacting them.

I hope this helps.