Skip to main content
Answered

Irregular sound levels across different apps using Sonos beam gen 2

• 8 September 2023
  • 1 reply

I have Samsung TU7000 and I recently purchased Sonos beam gen 2. While testing the sound bar I found the sound level is different across different streaming platforms which is annoying. I tested first with all in built apps from Samsung tv and after tested with fire tv stick apps, I found the same issue. I checked my tv audio settings and Samsung TV doesn’t allow me to set fix volume across different apps. 

Any help to fix this would really be appreciated.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @ParthPatel_sk, welcome to the Sonos Community!

The sound level of songs between music services is up to them, we currently don’t have any control over song volume from music services, just the volume levels of our speakers. As you’re also playing through the apps on the TV, we’d have less control off the volume as it’s going through the TV first, rather than directly to your speakers.

There isn’t any fix for this, but I’ve seen users mention that sticking with one or two services or making sure any playlists you make are for a single service will help with the difference in volume levels.

I hope this information helps!