Answered

implantation d un home cinéma dans mon salon cathédrale.

• 28 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Bonjour,

j ai déjà des enceintes Sonos, que je gère avec l application Sonos1, je souhaite m équipé d un home cinéma pour un salon cathédrale, j aimerais mettre des enceintes Sonos Architectural encastrées. est il possible d avoir un son spatial avec ces enceintes et sont elle préconisées pour un salon cathédrale et seront elles compatible avec mon système Sonos1 pour la gestions des enceintes.

Merci si vous avez des réponses

Cordialement

Philippe

Moderator edit:
Google Translate-

Good morning,

I already have Sonos speakers, which I manage with the Sonos1 application, I would like to equip myself with a home cinema for a cathedral living room, I would like to install recessed Sonos Architectural speakers. Is it possible to have spatial sound with these speakers and are they recommended for a cathedral living room and will they be compatible with my Sonos1 system for speaker management.

Thanks if you have any answers

Sincerely

Philip

icon

Best answer by Sotiris C. 29 March 2024, 15:30

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @Gauthier Philippe, welcome to Sonos Community!

First to answer your question, it is not possible to have spatial audio with the Sonos Amp and the Sonos Architectural speakers.

You can have Surround audio in a Home Theatre setup with 4 Sonos Architectural speakers. In-wall speakers would be preferable over in-ceiling speakers for that setup.

If you want surround audio you would need two Sonos Amp’s, one for the Front Left and Front Right, connected to your TV via HDMI cable and one for Rear Left and Rear Right as surrounds, connected wirelessly to the setup via the Sonos App.

You would also need to downgrade the Sonos Amp’s so that you can register them in your S1 system.

I am adding here a couple Support Articles that might be interesting for you, Sonos S2 compatibility and Set up separate S1 and S2 Sonos systems.

You can always reach out to our Sales team with a floor plan for a more detailed advice in regards to placement of the Sonos Architectural speakers.

I hope this helps.

Translate with Google Translate:

Bonjour @Gauthier Philippe  , bienvenue dans la communauté Sonos !

Tout d'abord pour répondre à votre question, il n'est pas possible d'avoir de l'audio spatial avec le Sonos Amp et les enceintes Sonos Architectural.

Vous pouvez bénéficier d'un son Surround dans une configuration Home Cinéma avec 4 haut-parleurs architecturaux Sonos. Les enceintes encastrées seraient préférables aux enceintes encastrées au plafond pour cette configuration.

Si vous souhaitez un son surround, vous aurez besoin de deux Sonos Amp, un pour l'avant gauche et l'avant droit, connectés à votre téléviseur via un câble HDMI et un pour l'arrière gauche et l'arrière droit comme surround, connectés sans fil à la configuration via l'application Sonos.

Vous devrez également rétrograder les Sonos Amp afin de pouvoir les enregistrer dans votre système S1.

J'ajoute ici quelques articles d'assistance qui pourraient vous intéresser, la compatibilité Sonos S2 et la configuration de systèmes Sonos S1 et S2 distincts.

Vous pouvez toujours contacter notre équipe commerciale avec un plan d'étage pour des conseils plus détaillés concernant l'emplacement des enceintes Sonos Architectural.

J'espère que ça aide.