Answered

Help : Your Era 300 has been added but may not appear in the System tab

• 27 November 2023
  • 4 replies

“Your Era 300 has been added but may not appear in the System tab. If so, unplug the power cord and plug it back in to finish set up from the System tab.”  I’ve done so, and it doesn’t work. I’ve tried to factory reset several times - doesn’t help. 

1 - Tried resetting

2 - Tried router reboot

3 - Tried clearing DHCP lease 

4 - Posting in forum to check if someone can help.

FYI. I moved to new home and it’s a new router with same service provider and same wifi SSID & password. 

icon

Best answer by Divakaran 28 November 2023, 05:19

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Avoid Factory Reset without further consult. Which router are you using? Do you have any other SONOS units? Do you have the SONOS USB network connector?

Avoid Factory Reset without further consult. Which router are you using? Do you have any other SONOS units? Do you have the SONOS USB network connector?

The speakers don’t take the wifi so I had to restart. In the same room arc works. 
Bell Home Hub 4000/Giga Hub.

Yes I have Arc - working, subs 3rd gen, mini, era 300 pair all has the same issue .

No USB connects 

If you’re unable to connect surrounds or sub to your Arc then the problem is likely to be in the router.

When the Home Theatre master device is attached to WiFi some routers refuse to issue IP addresses to the HT satellites because the request is proxied through the HT master.

Wiring one Sonos device to the network should workaround this issue as it puts the HT master onto SonosNet. Or get a new router.

Issue fixed.

reset all devices.

added devices through a different phone and it worked.