Skip to main content
Answered

Connecting my current SoundBar, Sub and Play 1s to a NEW TV that is an. LG 77 inch OLED

• 4 December 2023
  • 1 reply

I had my SONOS playbar,  Sub and. PlayOne system fully connected and. working with my previous 65. inch HD TV.  I just bought a new LG 77 inch OLED, connected with the same Optical cable and. My room on App does. not recognize a TV input like before.  Sound on TV speakers work fine,but cannot get sound to come. through my SONOS.  They system accepts all other media types, just not the TV.  I have a cable box and wi-fi…and the only think I changed was the TV.   Turned everything off and unplugged for. two minutes.  nothing working.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Did you check your connections to make sure the optical cable has been fully inserted in the optical ports? Have you changed the audio settings on the TV so it plays audio through the optical port rather than the TV speakers? Have you enabled TV Autoplay under the Playbar’s settings in the Sonos app?