Answered

connected with samsung tv no sound

• 2 September 2023
  • 26 replies

Hi,

i’m using my Sonos Beam now already for a couple of years and since yesterday suddenly there is no sound coming from the Sonos. The Sonos works with airplay. I tried performing a soft reset on the Sonos and Samsung tv which helped for a couple of seconds and then it went off again. I also performed a hard reset on the Samsung TV and Sonos Beam but that did’t give any result. Furthermore I checked the settings (checked if anynet was on) and couldn’t find the issue. The tv and the Sonos are connected and when I try to install the Sonos on the tv the Sonos app says that it has been done successfully. 

Do you have any idea how I should proceed with this? 

thanks,

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 3 September 2023, 04:15

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

26 replies

I have connected my beam to a Samsung connect (TV) and Sonos sound output is then output. Is the TV loudspeakers then not in function? (standard implementation)

As stated, this is standard.  You don’t want the TV speakers to be on at the same time as the soundbar.  It can cause echoes, and the timbre differences will detract from the sound quality.