Answered

Cannot reset Sonos Beam

• 5 July 2021
  • 2 replies

I am planning to return my Sonos Beam as it does not meet my needs.  I look forward to finding the right Sonos product in the future.

I cannot factory reset my beam.  If I follow instructions by unplugging the Beam power and then holding in the infinity button, the white light pulses slowly about 12 times, quickly flashes white and then starts flashing white again until it is solid white.  I never see an orange/white flash.  I’ve done this about 15 times with no success.  I’ve tried unplugging it for up to 1 or 10 minutes, pressing infinity and then plugging it in all while still holding in the button - all ways are not successful.  I am following instructions perfectly.

icon

Best answer by James L. 7 July 2021, 09:40

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Video of the issue.

https://imgur.com/a/3GC94sq

Badge +17

Hi @GoBucks72,

Apologies for the late reply - since you replied to yourself it didn’t flag up as a post needing our attention :slight_smile:

I’ve checked out your video, and it does seem like something isn’t quite right with the Beam. Have you returned it already? If not, and you’re still stuck trying to reset it, it might be worth getting in touch with our customer care team. Otherwise, it’s perfectly fine to return a product to the retailer without resetting it. Just be sure to let them know that it won’t reset, and may be defective.