Answered

Beam gen 1

• 4 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi

I am having issues re setting up my Sonos beam gen 1 to my system. Have done absolutely everything you can possibly Imagine. Works with Ethernet cable no issues. Have done numerous resets.Connected as new device. Finds it and process done as per other Sonos products. But nothing. It has sometimes said that my unit has been installed and may not appear on my system list but would need to disconnect and connect in order for it to appear in my system but nothing. Any ideas? Used to work just fine……….

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 5 December 2022, 05:01

View original

4 replies

While it is showing up in your controller, submit a system diagnostic , and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution. 

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.

Thanks for your kind reply. When I get to setting up your beam it turns solid orange. How can I diagnose a product if it does not even show up on my list. Nightmare and I have Sonos products all around the house

I’m assuming you’ve read the LED states FAQ, but since you can’t have it show up in your controller, it is likely time to call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

Yes. Thanks Bruce. I will