Answered

Beam 2 often fails to connect to Phillips TB

• 25 June 2023
  • 3 replies

I have a strange issue. My Beam very often fails to connect to Philips TV (65Pus 7601). From configuration point of view everything is correctly connected (HDMI ARC etc). This issues appears occasionally and is quite annoying. When I had previous sounded (Denon) it never happened. What I need to do is to disconnect Beam 2 from Power and connect again. Then after 15-20 seconds sound is on. Did anyone of you experienced similar problem? As I wrote this problem appears occassionally. Like every 3rd time. 

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 26 June 2023, 20:57

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Do you have CEC enabled in the TV settings? Are you using the Sonos-supplied HDMI cable? Do you have any other devices connected to the TV?

Yes. All is enabled on TV. And yes - I have other things connected to TV: Apple TV, Cable TV decoder, blu-ray. And I am using Sonos cable - with any other one it failed to finish initial configuration.

How I currently handle this problem? I disconnect Beam from power supply and connect back. After 10 seconds connection with TV is ok. Looks like signal is not coming through to TV. I can't though find any pattern here. 

Userlevel 7

You might be experiencing CEC interference from one of the connected devices. Try disabling the CEC setting on the Apple TV, cable TV box, and Blu-ray player and see if it makes a difference.