Skip to main content
Question

arc not connecting to my wifi network

• 21 June 2024
  • 4 replies

My arc,sub and two era 300s worked fine together. When the new app came out it keep my two 300s on my wifi and put my arc and sub onto my guest network. The arc and sub worked fine together but i couldnt connect my two 300s cause they cant connect to a guest network. I tried to move everyhing to my normal network but now my arc cant connect to my network. Anyone know how to fix this? 

4 replies

I’m having the same issue here. Has anybody been able to resolve this?

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

My arc,sub and two era 300s worked fine together. When the new app came out it keep my two 300s on my wifi and put my arc and sub onto my guest network. The arc and sub worked fine together but i couldnt connect my two 300s cause they cant connect to a guest network. I tried to move everyhing to my normal network but now my arc cant connect to my network. Anyone know how to fix this? 

Do you have the Arc and Sub as one room and the Era 300s as another room?

Is this the way you want them to be setup, or would you want the full immersive system?

If its the latter, you should reset everything, then starting with the arc, set it up again. Once connected, add the Sub and 300s as surrounds from the Arc’s settings.

Same issue. I just updated my sonos app. Lost all my devices from app. Did a lot a trouble shooting but i could not make my arc reconnect. Started clean. Removedl power from sub and  both.S1 speakers. Leave arc connected to power then restart router. Setup factory default for arc.  Still not able to connect. Created a new sonos account. No help. What is going on? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Look on sonos webb app, everything should show up there in ONE home

https://play.sonos.com/en-us/web-app

Devices in wrong home need rebooting only.

I had 2 homes called same thing by mistake after last software update