I would be using the Beam (Gen 2) for Apple TV 4K 2021, PS5, Xbox Series X & Switch. Appreciate any help with these questions:
On the LG C1, aside from enabling eARC Support,
- should Digital Sound Output be set to: PCM, Auto or Pass Through?
- should HDMI Input Audio Format be set to: Bitstream or PCM?
On the PS5,
- should HDMI Device Type be set to: TV, AV Amplifier or Sound Bar?
- should Audio Format (Priority) be set to: Linear PCM, Dolby or DTS?
On the Xbox Series X,
- should HDMI Audio be set to 7.1 uncompressed or Dolby Atmos for home theater?
- should Allow passthrough be enabled under additional options?
Lastly, I read there was an issue with the LG CX where the following would happen. On the LG CX, when the Digital Sound Output is set to,
- Pass Through → incorrect 7.1 ch signal (causing missing channels)
- Auto → correct 5.1 ch signal
Does this issue persist and does it also affect the LG C1 or only the LG CX?
Thanks for your help!
Best answer by GuitarSuperstarView original