Answered

3D atmos

• 23 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

Friends  i setting up my movie theater with bluray and epson 2250 3D projector and Sonos arc soundbar.  in my opinion for me to have access to 3D atmos i need to buy a fury arcana HD adapter to get all the benefits of the soundbar with immersion right?  and how would this bluray hdmi connection look like connected to the adapitador= projector ???  thanks

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 23 June 2021, 23:02

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Yes, the HDFury Arcana should work with your projector and allow you to play Dolby TrueHD/Dolby Atmos audio from Blu-ray discs.

This is how the setup will look (ignore the TV in the diagram):

Be sure to use good HDMI cables. HDFury recommends Zeskit, KabelDirekt, or Cable Matters cables. You can use the Sonos-suppled HDMI cable to connect the Arc to the Arcana though.

Badge

:)

Badge

Yes, the HDFury Arcana should work with your projector and allow you to play Dolby TrueHD/Dolby Atmos audio from Blu-ray discs.

This is how the setup will look (ignore the TV in the diagram):

Be sure to use good HDMI cables. HDFury recommends Zeskit, KabelDirekt, or Cable Matters cables. You can use the Sonos-suppled HDMI cable to connect the Arc to the Arcana though.

thank you so much i'm super grateful for your help