Answered

TV Remote Volume

• 31 May 2018
  • 2 replies

i have a Playbar hooked up to my Samsung TV with Dish Network. Each day I have to go into to Sonos app, click Browse and then select TV for the volume to be able to play through the Playbar using the Dish remote. I never had to do this before. Although I did have the Playbar connected to a Bridge prior to the Bridge going out. in other words, the volume up and down will not work on the Dish remote until I have selected TV in the Sonos app. if I have people stay at our house that do not have the Sonos app, they will not be able to get sound from the Playbar while using the Dish remote to watch TV. Has anyone experienced this before?
icon

Best answer by Keith N 6 June 2018, 21:00

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Hey there, lhajdik. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. It sounds like there may be a problem with the TV Autoplay feature. If you go into the Room Settings for the room with the Playbar, is this feature turned on? Thanks again!
Thanks so much. This fixed the problem.