Sub in white

• 30 September 2013
  • 39 replies

Can you please, please, produce the Sub in white as well. Would love to add it to my system, but not in black!! Would also consider the Playbar, but only in white of course. Please be as consistent in offering a consistent visual experience as you do for the sound and easy to install experience. Really don't understand the concept of the Sonos color scheme today!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

39 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Hello, Ryan S.
Your message was actually quite uplifting. We wish we could say the same about Max's. He made CNET look like a misleading source. Anyway, we are not guided by CNET because we are in the UK.
After we bought our black Playbar and Sub, other family members started considering Sonos. We made Sonos additions in white and immediate family went for white too. They did not fancy anything in black, so they settled for the lesser Play 1, 3 or 5.
We get the feeling that Sonos is failing to comprehend that people like us do the advertising for you. We show others what the system can do, controlling it from laptops, iPads or iPhones. We even give technical support after we have received it from Sonos ourselves. Everybody who has come to our home and experienced Sonos can see the massive potential, and we find it quite disheartening when people just ask why we went for black when there is white. Obviously, they do not know that the Playbar and the Sub were the very first Sonos items that we purchased, and that they did not come in white at the time or even now. Please understand that it is people like us who are helping Sonos sell its products. We are even willing to buy more of your products, and this applies to those of us who are waiting for white. Like our immediate relations, people are not going the extra mile to buy the Playbar and Sub because Sonos is only offering them in black.
We are pinning all our hopes on your CEO to have a full Sonos system in white by this Christmas.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Thanks CHIP! We appreciate your support and helping family and friends also, that's really great!

We can't say too much about the future, rules are rules, but we are always working on lots of things behind the scenes. If you have a request make sure to let us know, we won't make any promises, but will be happy to pass it on.

And there's not much "lesser" about the PLAY:5, the new one is personally our best sounding speaker for music. It just isn't the best option when it comes to TV audio :)

See you around!
If it helps anyone, Flexson has a white skin for the Sub. It is sold in the USA but it is a bit expensive (IMO). I purchased one despite the price and the results are very nice. Everything fits but it takes a bit of patience to get it on correctly without any bubbles.
When the sub in white will be come ?
On the Website it shows: " Coming soon in white." since a long time......
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
When the sub in white will be come ?
On the Website it shows: " Coming soon in white." since a long time......

We haven't announced the released date yet, but it will this Fall.
Userlevel 1
Badge
Delivers by 25th October in the USA:

http://www.sonos.com/en-us/shop/sub-white.html
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
In the UK, the white Sub should be delivered (at no extra charge) within 2-3 working days after the release on 25 October. If UK buyers are willing to part with close to GBP 40, they can receive it within a day.
Now, the waiting is for the Playbar in white.
Userlevel 1
Badge
Received mine! It's awesome - pictures here: https://en.community.sonos.com/components-228996/the-sonos-sub-white-4965839/index2.html
I cant Order it and Rob (rob.harris@sonos.com) dont replay me 😞
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
http://www.sonos.com/en-gb/shop/sub-white.html?utm_source=announce-c&utm_medium=email&utm_content=cta-GB&utm_campaign=WhiteSub
Hello, Firefox. The above is the pre-ordering link.
Good luck.
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Sorry I forgot to add that I am in the UK, and that I have already received notification that mine is on its way from Holland.
If I try this Link i cant change to my Country when i check out 😞
Userlevel 6
Badge +16
If I try this Link i cant change to my Country when i check out :-(

@Firefox - go to the sonos site direct - sonos.com and on the first page you should see the Sub in white or find it under the shop link.

Now go to buy it and by default it will direct you to your correct store location, e.g. UK/US etc
Same Problem i can only choose USA.........