Answered

Sonos Arc Surround placement.

• 25 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi Everyone

Just recieved my Arc and very impressed with it as my first piece of sonos equipment, so much so that I have two One Sl's and flexson mounts on the way.

Just looking for some advice  regarding surrounds height and angle, my main seating position is in the middle of the sofa (the sofa is right against the wall) im thinking of putting the surrounds were the two red marks are and angling them slightly towards the tv. Any suggestions? 

T.I.A

icon

Best answer by AjTrek1 25 February 2021, 13:41

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi @Sir.Diddymus 

Welcome to the community. Also congrats on entering the world of Sonos...just be careful as Sonos equipment is additive :relaxed:

To your question the link below will provide information on placing the Arc as well as rear surround speakers (One SL’s). In the meantime enjoy your Sonos and come back and visit with comments, suggestions and/or questions!

Cheers!

link

Hi @AjTrek1 

Thank you for the welcome and info, you are definately right about sonos, like pringles once you pop 😂.

Really helpful infor regarding setup:

This is how my arc sits, its just shy of 2 foot from the ground so not quite high enough but I/The wife wouldnt want the tv any higher. The arcs about 9 feet away from the sofa i sit about 4.5 feet away when gaming.

Im thinking the sonos ones  around ear level amd pointimg towards the tv would be best?

Thanks again

Userlevel 7

Hi @Sir.Diddymus 

Thanks for the reply and glad you found the information helpful. As far as your placements (Arc and surrounds) I see no problem. 

Cheers!