Question

Second Sonos Amp for center channel speaker?

• 26 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge

I was using a Denon receiver with left, center and right channel speakers but no surrounds. We didn’t want to run cables to the back of the room, so we replaced the Denon receiver with a Sonos Amp and added One SL’s for the rear channels. The phantom center channel the amp creates is OK, but I would like to add the actual center channel I have back in the mix. Is it possible to add it back if I add another Amp? Certainly not my ideal situation but we don’t want to do any work in the room now.

Too bad Sonos doesn’t make a version for 3 speakers, I bet there are a lot of people who would like to do the same as I do.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @cosrocket.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for the feedback and feature request. We appreciate it a lot as these type of feature request helps us to know more about how to improve our products. I will be more than happy to send this to our engineering team as a feature request. I would suggest subscribing to our announcement topic for any feature release, feature updates, and bug fixes.

If you have any other questions, concerns, or feature requests, please do not hesitate to reach out or create a topic. We highly appreciate it.

Thanks,