Answered

No Atmos on Sonos Arc

• 7 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi, I have a Sonos Arc the for some reason is not playing Atmos. I have a Nvidia shield pro connected to a HD fury Arcana and that is connected to the arc and to the TV. I have a pro account on Netflix but in the sonos app it shows Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 and in Netflix the Atmos logo appear. What I'm doing wrong?

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 7 January 2022, 05:34

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Log in to your Netflix account on a web browser and go to Account. Make sure the Plan Details says “Premium Ultra HD”. Then under Profile & Parental Controls, select your profile and select Playback Settings. Under Data Usage Per Screen, make sure HIGH is selected and click SAVE.

Also, when you are watching a program on Netflix, be sure you are selecting the ENGLISH audio track. Most Dolby Atmos audio tracks are on the English track only.

The Silent Sea’s Korean and English audio tracks have Dolby Atmos audio. The Spanish track is in Dolby Digital Plus.