Question

Night Sound schedule

• 5 August 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

When it’s such a regularly discussed and requested feature, and seems like such a quick win, why is there no news on a schedule for Night Sound? It’s really annoying when I found out my system has been limited unnecessarily because I forgot to disable the feature manually.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @David Batchelor.

Thanks for reaching out and bringing this up to our attention.

We absolutely appreciate the recommendations for scheduling night mode within the Sonos system.

I'll make sure your voice is heard with the team. It's not the first request for a similar feature from the community.

I don't have any details as to if it'll happen, but I'll make sure the team knows people are still asking, and reach out to the proper channels within Sonos.

Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have for we rely on this feedback to make Sonos a more intuitive system.

Come on Sonos, its unbelievable how slow you guys respond to this easy feature. Its been requested so many times in the forum since 2018 and all I can see is Sonos just don’t give d***.

Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the community guidelines.