Make the PLAYBAR in White

• 20 February 2013
  • 173 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

173 replies

Userlevel 1
One more thing. Just take a look at some of your competitors and how their range looks like.
Userlevel 2
white, white, white!!!
I need the playbar in white.
Would love a white one to for exactly the same reason. Come on Sonos can't be too difficult
Unbeliviable... I'm tired waiting for white playbar. Denon is going to realese product similiar to playbar. It already has products such as player 1, 2 and 5. Looking at sonos it will be earlier i suppose.
Come on white Playbar!!!! 
No solution for the playbar .... But for those who want a white sub and don't want to wait then maybe Flexson have a solution...

http://youtu.be/y5Bbz2CtNXY

Flexson - http://www.flexson.com/stores/single_product_view.do?pubID=8595&itemID=902461
white PLAYBAR now
Userlevel 6
Badge +16
Personally I wouldn't want a white PlayBar but can see that a white PlayBar and Sub would work for others so have to +1. Maybe if and when they do this it will be an updated model supporting DTS.
Have to agree with all the others, please make a white playbar, it will make it much easier to make it melt in with other parts of our living room, and I think that goes for a lot of people that simply don't want the traditional black HiFi-style for their stuff. Sound should be great but invisible.
I'm a big fan of all that is sonos just a small but . I think it's time that you added a white version playbar to your collection that's the only reason I won't be adding the black playbar to mine black is a classic colour so is white I think you will be surprise how many people would prefer the White to the black having spoken to numerous people this seems to be a no brainer 2015 needs sonos to listen tithe voice of the consumer thanks James Hertfordshire
Make a white and i buy 2
You really need to make all products in white. We are not buying until then. I am sure if you can do speakers in limited addition colours you can sort the playbar and sub woofer out
please let us know an eta on the white playbar!
Can't believe there isn't a playbar and sub in white when other speakers are in white? Common already, how hard can it be to offer a playbar and sub in white?
Userlevel 2
http://www.luxusschall.de/shop/sonos/...

This outfit claims to be selling white playbars. Just click on the English flag to translate, and then type white playbar in the search. The price seems to be quite steep IMO.
Userlevel 2
http://www.luxusschall.de/shop/sonos/...

This outfit claims to be selling white playbars. Just click on the English flag to translate, and then type white playbar in the search. The price seems to be quite steep IMO.

This outfit claims to be selling white playbars. As someone else said earlier flexson makes white covers for the sub.
just make it happend, will you! you will double you sales figures I guarantee 🙂
white PLAYBAR now

Check out www.coloryoursound.com they offer two covers in White for the sonos playbar. one in "snow White" and one in an off-White called "panna cota". the snow White vesion you can see on the Picture above.
Check out www.coloryoursound.com. they offer two Versions of the sonos playbar in White. one is "snow White" an the other is an off-White called "panna cotta". the snow White Version you can see on the Picture above.
Same here, I would buy two. It doesn't make sense that the other Play products are available in white but not Playbar.
you can just buy a cover on www.coloryoursound.com and your sonos playbar turn into White (or any other Color you wish). They even offer two kinds of White!
I have one in black because I really love my sonos but I will swap it for a white when available because My TV (philips) dressoir etc is white. 
you can get a White cover for your black playbar and it turns into White. check out www.coloryoursound.com
We need the Playbar and Sub in white! Please...
white PLAYBAR now

This is ridiculous ... Putting sexy speakers in a ugly bag
I was just going to buy a Playbar, white of course, as all my other Sonos Components are in white. To my surprise the Playbar is not available in white..? Then I saw this thread and I like to sing along with the big choir - Make the Playbar in White, Sonos!