Make the PLAYBAR in White

• 20 February 2013
  • 173 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

173 replies

No way I am buying anything from Sonos untill the playbar and the sub are offered in White! If that is the case... then all my other HiFi's are going on ebay and Sonos will dominate my place! Untill then.. no Sonos for me... 😞 PLAYBAR and SUB in White ASAP please!?

I have all ready changed my Sonos to other brand due to no customer care from Sonos.
Userlevel 2
Same here, I would buy two. It doesn't make sense that the other Play products are available in white but not Playbar.
I just bought a PLAY1.  I wanted it in white.  I went to target, and they had it available in black, but white was out of stock.  So I went to best buy, and they had it in black, white was out of stock.     I was able to get in amazon.  Why there is a lack of white products?   Any news about the white playbar? 
on your promo video it looks grey, not black--even your designers think black is harsh in front of the TV
anyone have a suggestion on how to cover it?
No way I am buying anything from Sonos untill the playbar and the sub are offered in White! If that is the case... then all my other HiFi's are going on ebay and Sonos will dominate my place! Untill then.. no Sonos for me... 😞 PLAYBAR and SUB in White ASAP please!?

With Sonos not willing to communicate about a white Playbar with there loyal costumers, maybe the time has come to hit theme where is hurts the most: in there wallet. Simply not buying any black Playbar or Sub until there is a white version is all we can do. I, personally am not going to buy the black versions. They are starting to piss me of with this "considering" story. Just make a Playbar and Sub in white! What is holding you back? People will buy as soon as it will come out.
And also... Why are there a honderd different pages with the white Playbar and Sub questions. Just make one big forum!
Please make a playbar in a white color!!
White please!!! 😛
When is the playbar available in white?
Just received my first components and as much as I am excited to have music following me everywhere and playing on my HiFi stereo with connect, I am gutted not to have checked that the playbar was also available in white like msot SONOS components, and as it is shown on some pictures on SONOS website... This system is getting popular in Europe and as well gets fierce competition. It would be such a plus to have a choice of 2 colours for everything!
Me toooooo 🙂
Can't believe there hasn't been an update... A white/aluminium Playbar is a must, they are alienating so many households with what can't be a huge amount of work. At least the new app is pretty decent. Though that didn't take them long at all...
I just want to add my support to everyone who want sonos to produce a white Playbar. Like many of you I have a white Samsung tv in our white room. There is no way my wife will allow a black sound bar in the room!!! I have two white Play3's which will make perfect surround speakers when i get my Playbar. It makes no sense for Sonos not to offer their entire range in white. Is there something in the design that is preventing them? I can't believe we have waited a year and they still have not made any commitment on a white unit.
Same here, I would buy two. It doesn't make sense that the other Play products are available in white but not Playbar.
I had the same experience, had to go 5 shops to the Play one in white. White is just more populare than black. come on Sonos make the playbar and sub in white.
+1 for white playbar and sub.

There already exists company's that make Unofficial covers for Play one in different colours (like pink!), And I think that if SONOS does not come out with a white Playbar, some one else is going to make money on transforming the black into white...
Yeah, needs to be in white with HDMI connection before I buy it so get a move on Sonos !
please produce Sub and Bar in white!
What is the status of this issue?
We were going to order a playbar last night but did not press the order button because we stopped our selves and said that a white Playbar and Sub will be release, but the question is when?
Please release one soon so we can buy one!
Userlevel 1
We were going to order a playbar last night but did not press the order button because we stopped our selves and said that a white Playbar and Sub will be release, but the question is when?

Exactly the same here. Want to know if there are plans or not

Same here, waiting for white playbar and white sub before giving any money to Sonos. There could be opportunities for other companies to take the lead here should they wish to satisfy obvious demand.

I'm exactly the same, I desperately want a playbar but black does not do our light coloured living room justice. Please release a white version asap!
I am a high-end interior architect and building contractor and I am willing to pay double the actual price for a white playbar and subwoofer.

Sonos is not willing to listen to their customers apparently. Hopefully there will be a competitor who will soon. 
I've held off buying a sub, sigh ... as am after a white one to match the rest of my components.  Fingers crossed for production of white in 2015?

White is the new black! 🙂
Userlevel 1
Hi Gordon/Sonos I am working as a salesman located in the nordics. I have daily requests for white coloured goods. I can also tell you right now that if youre not considering this "idea" to be reality you as a company are loosing customers/revenue. Btw. Its very easy to sell white today (in the nordics) I hope this input helps. Thanks