Answered

Loudness

• 27 August 2022
  • 6 replies

Recently there is a marked difference between the volume and loudness. It seems I have to crank things up a bit to experience the loudness and umph I enjoyed before. Don't know if it is because i got out of the beta testing group, or after I enabled Sonos Voice, but i am not happy. Before volume 7-10 worked perfectly as background passive listening for my reggae music, now i have to crank it up to 15!! :(

icon

Best answer by Dogdad 27 August 2022, 00:21

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Recently there is a marked difference between the volume and loudness. It seems I have to crank things up a bit to experience the loudness and umph I enjoyed before. Don't know if it is because i got out of the beta testing group, or after I enabled Sonos Voice, but i am not happy. Before volume 7-10 worked perfectly as background passive listening for my reggae music, now i have to crank it up to 15!! :(

It’s from the 14.12 update..read it

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

https://en.community.sonos.com/announcements-228985/14-12-update-6872573

Userlevel 7

Before volume 7-10 worked perfectly as background passive listening for my reggae music, now i have to crank it up to 15!! :(

And that’s an issue because?!

Thanks Dogdad, this answers my question.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Before volume 7-10 worked perfectly as background passive listening for my reggae music, now i have to crank it up to 15!! :(

What’s an issue for some may not be an issue for you. No need to question it.

Userlevel 7

What’s an issue for some may not be an issue for you. No need to question it.

I asked a perfectly reasonable question. If you don’t like it, move along.