Answered

Does the Beam work with with Play:1.

• 19 October 2020
  • 1 reply

I am reconfiguring my home/office which has a new 4k TV.  I also have a couple of hardly used Play:1’s.  

If I buy a Beam to connect to the TV, does the beam connect to the Play:1’s for more surround sound in the same room?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Paul A 19 October 2020, 22:52

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi David,

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. I understand you wanted to confirm your preferred set up. Let me help you with that.

Yes, you can add 2 Sonos Play 1 as surround set up to your Sonos Beam acting as your main home theater speaker. Let me share with you the guide about surround sound guidelines and limitations and the guide about how to add surround speakers to a Sonos home theater.

I would also like to ask if you can send me a private message of your desired screen name here in the Sonos Community so I can help out with that. This is to protect your personal information (Email address) from being displayed as your screen name.

I hope this helps.

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help out.

Thanks,