Answered

Beam visualizer?

• 14 November 2018
  • 1 reply

I see that when I turn my tv to the HDMI input that my beam is connected to, it cycles through a screen saver with a handful of black and white images. Is there any way to get a visualizer on screen to sync with my music?
icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 14 November 2018, 17:07

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

I see that when I turn my tv to the HDMI input that my beam is connected to, it cycles through a screen saver with a handful of black and white images. Is there any way to get a visualizer on screen to sync with my music?
The closest I’ve seen to achieving such a thing is the TunesMap App for iOS/Apple TV ... it displays a list of Album/Artist Artwork for the song playing on a user-selected sonos speaker (or group) that is nominated in the App. It also works with Spotify aswell as Sonos.

It would be nice to see that App develop further with a visualiser and/or overlay of song lyrics too, I think.

I should add that I’m not in anyway associated to the App, other than being an end-user of it, myself.