Arc Shipping Delay

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Anybody else in the UK not getting their ARC today despite preordering last month? Just been informed that there was issue with shipment last night of the products so not getting it today... absolute joke. Would have been better off not pre-ordering direct from Sonos and buying from elsewhere today

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

50 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Ordered the full surround setup on the 01/06/20 over the phone using my 30% discount as was showing  out of stock online. The arc and sub are driving today (tracking received) and the 2 x one’s are arriving later in the month when back in stock.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Ordered the full surround setup on the 01/06/20 over the phone using my 30% discount as was showing  out of stock online. The arc and sub are driving today (tracking received) and the 2 x one’s are arriving later in the month when back in stock.

Yeah I had tracking too for today and it's now showing as issue. Phoned DHL who advised stock never arrived with them on time to deliver today

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

was worried as it was at the local UK depot and only went to “out for delivery” at 11:10am … so thought it was not arriving today, but looks more likely.

I ordered on launch day via the sonos.com website

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Just had response from a 'Head of Customer Experience' saying that the order states delivery from the 10th and not to expect it.....even though when I ordered it states in my confirmation order will be expected to be delivered before the 10th.…

Not the best experience or pre-order process. Most other big companies manage to get their pre-orders delivered on day of launch but given recent Sonos customer experience issues maybe this is the new norm.…

No point in doing pre-order directly with Sonos if I could get it earlier from my nearest stockist

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I know this will not help you but mine has now arrived with an order placed on the 01/06.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

I know this will not help you but mine has now arrived with an order placed on the 01/06.

Really doesnt lol given my order on 9th May lol....

Userlevel 3
Badge

Same here - Fife based, preordered on day one and looks like it is stuck DHL East Midlands depot

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Same here - Fife based, preordered on day one and looks like it is stuck DHL East Midlands depot

Same. Sounds like DHL claim they didnt get stock in time to drive up here.....hope for tomorrow....I'm impatient though. The response from Sonos hasnt exactly helped either though tbh

Userlevel 3
Badge

It’s a poor response - top end price and they can’t get it out for day one

Userlevel 1

Not even dispatched here, showing out of stock. Ordered 13th May. Wall mount arrived though. Really poor.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Yep, same story here, really disappointed considering I can order from currys & it’s here tmr if I could. Spoke to customer services yesterday and they said delays due to volume but all orders placed pre reviews should be ou soon, but all seems a mess really (appreciating things are a challenge everywhere at the mo) but an update would be good. But hey..I’ve stared at my bracket in between Teams meetings.

I ordered Arc with Sub and 2 One SL on 18th May with express delivery - and it hasn’t shipped. Not happy. Update: Order status “back order“ whatever that means. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Same situation here, showing as either out of stock or back ordered depending on if I log into the UK or US sites. Tried to contact support 3 day’s ago now by email and they haven’t replied, reached out on twitter and they just give a copy paste reply to everyone asking.

This is by far the most frustrating customer service experience I’ve ever had and one I will voice to everyone who asked about Sonos from now on. 

Perhaps the community mod will be able to shed some light on it because at the moment it feels as if we are being completely fobbed off. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Yep think I’m cancelling today and ordering elsewhere, 15% off is great but not if the thing can’t be full filled and communication in not existent, really dissapointing service.

Userlevel 1

Absolutely abysmal. Still no charge, dispatch, etc despite order on 13th May. Loads of others, including curry’s, got them. Huge queue at customer services who clearly only have one guy working.

1/10 for customer experience. How can it possibly be that difficult to ship orders in the order they were received.

Userlevel 1
Badge

So someone just posted this over on Reddit

FYI: UK Sonos Arc orders (potentially affects other countries as well)

I pre-ordered an Arc on the 15th of May, still haven’t had any follow up from earlier week to where my order is yet and it still says temporarily out of stock on the tracking page. So I called just now to ask where it is as i was told it would have shipped yesterday/today. 

The guy i spoke with on the phone said that as of 15 minutes ago (14:56 local time), they got an update saying that a batch of Sonos Arc have been delayed going to their warehouse. Meaning that they wont receive it till Monday. So those orders will potentially start shipping from next week.

When I asked if their shipment on Monday will cover all the affected ARC orders, he said that he is not sure (wasn’t in the update that he got) if it will cover all the affected orders, but assumes that it will. I pressed about their plan of action if they aren’t able to fulfil their delayed pre-orders and he said that he wasn’t able to give a firm answer but most likely it would mean that those orders (including mine) won’t be fulfilled till the July batch arrives.

I was told by phone this morning that my 18th May preorder would ship this afternoon. No sign of that happening and customer support lines are now closed - 30 minutes before published  closing time.

I’m also in Fife, and mines on hold at East Midlands.  Fingers crossed for tomorrow but I won’t be pre ordering direct from Sonos again.

Userlevel 1

I pre-ordered an Arc on the 15th of May, still haven’t had any follow up from earlier week to where my order is yet and it still says temporarily out of stock on the tracking page. So I called just now to ask where it is as i was told it would have shipped yesterday/today. 

The guy i spoke with on the phone said that as of 15 minutes ago (14:56 local time), they got an update saying that a batch of Sonos Arc have been delayed going to their warehouse. Meaning that they wont receive it till Monday. So those orders will potentially start shipping from next week.

When I asked if their shipment on Monday will cover all the affected ARC orders, he said that he is not sure (wasn’t in the update that he got) if it will cover all the affected orders, but assumes that it will. I pressed about their plan of action if they aren’t able to fulfil their delayed pre-orders and he said that he wasn’t able to give a firm answer but most likely it would mean that those orders (including mine) won’t be fulfilled till the July batch arrives.

They’re making it up as they go along and fobbing people off I’m afraid. I had a totally different update this afternoon.

I’m also in Fife, and mines on hold at East Midlands.  Fingers crossed for tomorrow but I won’t be pre ordering direct from Sonos again.

Now in transit apparently!

Userlevel 1
Badge

They’re making it up as they go along and fobbing people off I’m afraid. I had a totally different update this afternoon.

Yeah I guessed as much but at least if people post what they are being fobbed off with then it enlighten other people to the situation which is an absolute disgrace. 

Badge

My arc has been trapped in DHL East Midlands since 6pm on the 9th. Apparently ‘missed’ the the shipment time to my local depot. Assured it would be here yesterday; ‘missed’ shipment time again. 

Hopefully arrive tomorrow but not holding my breath. 

My new Sub Gen 3 arrived on the 10th despite being ordered a week after the Arc; just a pity it shipped with a Play:1 L-shaped power cord and so I can’t use it!

preorder disaster!

I’ve just been told that there has been a problem with white Arc deliveries and that my order will be shipped today - delivery on Monday.  Holding my breath...

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’ve just been told that there has been a problem with white Arc deliveries and that my order will be shipped today - delivery on Monday.  Holding my breath...

Haha different to what I was told by phone about an hour ago then, they said to me it was indeed supply issues with the white but wouldn’t be shipping till next week. Shambles....

Userlevel 1

I’ve had a reply to my email asking what was going on which informed me that my order was delivered on the 10th, giving me a link to the DHL address proving so and wishing me many hours of entertainment with my new product.

So, any suggestions how I can entertain myself for many hours with the wall mount?