Allow Sonos Move to Trueplay other speakers for Android Users

• 26 November 2020
  • 1 reply

I am an Android user that is wanting to use my Sonos Move as a microphone to Trueplay Tune my other speakers. I understand the reasons listed for why Android is not a supported platform for Trueplay but with the Move being able to Trueplay Tune itself I do not see why it cannot be used to for other speakers in the household. I am totally open to dancing around the room with my move while it listens to various beeps and boops! 

I wanna hear your thoughts 😉

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @JoeSeruto.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us as we appreciate feedback and recommendations. I understand where you’re coming from. Let me help out.

This is not yet a supported feature on android devices but a perfect solution as a feature request. I would be more than happy to send this to our engineering team to take a look into. Just to set your expectation since you will not be contacted directly by our engineering team for updates on your feature request,  Our engineering team and Sonos management have not yet provided any details on the release or progress of this feature. I would suggest subscribing to this thread and our announcement topic to be up-to-date when it comes to new feature releases and product updates.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have further questions, additional feature requests, or concerns. We are always happy to help out.

Thanks,