Answered

Add existing speakers to the surround system.

• 13 April 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi! I have spent half of the day mounting Sonos One speakers on the wall to have a home theater surround system. Now I'm trying to add the speakers to my Playbase and the app acts like I am adding new speakers, asking me to press that connect button. But I already have these speakers registered in my system and that button i not reachable, I have to screw them both out from the wall to press it.
Is there any chance I can convert already installed and configured speakers into rear speakers for my home theater?
Thanks!
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 13 April 2019, 21:33

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

You should just be able to go into the settings for the room that has the PLAYBASE in it, and click on "Add Surround Speakers".

To clarify, when it asks if you see the green light, just say yes (your speaker is already part of your system and doesn't need to be paired).  Then when it says to press the two buttons, press them on the existing speaker that you want to add as a surround.  Not exactly intuitive, but works...