Answered

Sonos one gen 2 - cannot connect Google Assistant

• 12 February 2024
  • 2 replies

I just bought Sonos One and trying setup google assistant on my android phone using S2 update
I did following steps:

1. Start connecting to google assistant
  2. when google device wizard appears (sometimes it dont) it redirect me to sonos site which promts me information about how can i open settings
  3. when I am pressing continue, I am seeing message that my speaker was not registered in my sonos account 
  4. When i am checking my web account page, it clearly shows me date when my device has been registered. I cannot register it manually again. I am stuck at this step

I am hoping to find help here,  i checked other similar topics they seems like had different issues 

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 13 February 2024, 02:41

View original

2 replies

It maybe best to reproduce the issue and grab a screenshot of the error message about the Sonos One not being registered in your Sonos account, then immediately submit a Sonos system diagnostic report from within the Sonos App, note it’s reference and then contact/chat with Sonos Support Staff via this LINK and see what the Staff can perhaps suggest to resolve the matter.

The issue eventually resolves itself: during next day I be able to finally setup GVA on device