Answered

google assistant cannot find sonos one

• 25 July 2019
  • 2 replies

Just bought a sonos one. My google assistant CANNOT find the device. Very frustrating after being a SONOS loyalist for years.
icon

Best answer by Chirilla 26 July 2019, 13:07

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Just bought a sonos one. My google assistant CANNOT find the device. Very frustrating after being a SONOS loyalist for years.
Hi

Can you provide some more information. If you open the Google Home App, are your Sonos devices found in the Account linking section? Do you have Alexa set-Up on your Sonos One's? If so, it may be worth removing this via the Sonos App>Voice Services.
I called phone support. Apparently, it is because I have a second google home instance on my device which I use at home and I was trying to set this up at a friend's house using a different google home instance. You can only have one Google home set up at a time. I will test this theory when I get home and use it on my primary google home instance.