Control for Alexa / Google Assistance Volume Independently from Music Volume

• 8 November 2021
  • 2 replies

I’ve seen this question/issue raised several times and I want to add my vote for this enhancement to the Sonos One. It is really a nuisance not being able to control the volume of the Alexa / Google Assistance separately from the volume of the music.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Badge +17

Hi @BikeMD,

Thanks for your suggestion. I’ve sent your comments on to our development team for consideration :slight_smile:

Hi! I'm also having this "problem" with my new Sonos Arc. When I watch TV I happen to turn down the volume considerably while watching and when I turn off the TV the volume remains low. In this way, when I use Google assistant, with the TV off, the volume is too low and sometimes you can't get it up directly from the soundbar because your hands are busy and I can't hear the assistant's voice. This problem makes the built-in assistant function practically useless. Is there a fix for this problem?