Answered

What is the issue with Pay Pal Pending order

• 24 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello , I’ve made a purchase using Pay Pal , and it appears to be pending , since i’ve read that if its pending Sonos has not taken the money but Pay Pal has charged my credit card.
How long does this usually take ?
Should i cancel my order and shop elsewhere?
Has anyone cancel a pending order ?

Time is crucial since they are a gift.
thanks for your help

icon

Best answer by Sotiris C. 25 April 2024, 10:52

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @Dguerreroe, welcome to the Sonos Community!

Have you received an update from Sonos via e-mail in regards to your order? Make sure to check your junk folder as well.

Pay Pal is holding your money for the pending order, until we request it, and we do so when the product you purchased is packed and ready to be shipped.

If you ordered on the 24th of April, the item or items should have been shipped either on that day or the very next, unless it’s on back-order.

I would suggest contacting our Sales Team for an update about your order.

I hope everything goes well and you’ll receive the intended gift in time.

Hello , I had to call Sonos and PayPal repeatedly, they charged me and did not create a visible order . It’s a problem that Sonos had to solve by entering their PayPal account and cancel 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @Dguerreroe, thank you for replying.

Hello , I had to call Sonos and PayPal repeatedly, they charged me and did not create a visible order . It’s a problem that Sonos had to solve by entering their PayPal account and cancel 

Do I understand correctly that you’ve managed to get the situation sorted by contacting our Sales team?
I'm sorry to hear about your experience and I hope you were able to get a gift in time.

Yes was the worst purchasing experience ever . 
if I didn’t checked my PayPal account i would be waiting for my era 100 till now 

I recommend buying directly from Amazon 

thanks