Answered

Sonos Account Info (subscriptions, etc) completely reset this monrning

• 12 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Woke up today, Sonos app completely reset, no favorites, no music subscriptions; will not let me add services to rebuild the account, error message: “Sorry this feature is unavailable at this time”. Signed out and signed back into the account, nothing worked. Anyone else experience this?

icon

Best answer by 106rallye 13 February 2024, 06:54

View original

4 replies

Didn’t happen to me, which makes me wonder if it’s more of a local network issue, rather than a Sonos issue, but I’m not certain about that. Did you call Sonos Support directly to discuss it?

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your network and Sonos system.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Woke up today, Sonos app completely reset, no favorites, no music subscriptions; will not let me add services to rebuild the account, error message: “Sorry this feature is unavailable at this time”. Signed out and signed back into the account, nothing worked. Anyone else experience this?

People on Reddit are reporting this issue. Also missing some music services. No issue for me thankfully. 

I’d suggest people on Reddit need to call Sonos Support directly to discuss it, so there can be some determination as to why it’s happening to some people, but not others. I’d think anecdotal reports aren’t terribly useful in this situation, and looking at the hard data in a diagnostic would help,

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Some updates seem to do this to people’s systems. A restart of your system should cure it.