Skip to main content
Blog

Deezer x Sonos Halloween Special Game 2 (Puzzlepieces) (Concluded)

• 27 October 2023
  • 10 replies
Deezer x Sonos Halloween Special Game 2 (Puzzlepieces) (Concluded)

🎃Welcome to Game Number 2! 💀

We have prepared two Jigsaw Puzzle Games for you! One here in the Sonos Community and one in the Deezer Community.

In the Sonos Community, we have hidden 6 Puzzlepieces of a creepy Horror Movie Posters, and over at Deezer's Community, they have hidden 6 Puzzlepieces of Album Covers.

Can you find the pieces of both and figure out the names of the Movie and the album cover?

Leave a comment with both names/solutions under this post to have a chance to win.

As with the first game, you are welcome to work together and help each other.

You can enter the game until 1st November at 12:59 CET! 

Remember that you need to participate in BOTH games to have the chance to win.

💡 Tip: one of the pieces can be found in one of the announcement articles on the front page. I might share more tips later on. So, if you can't find the pieces, check back here.

Good luck and have fun! 🙂

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

10 replies

The Sonos Movie - The Cunjuring

The Deezer Album - Diamond Dogs - Bowie  (but I’ve not found all the pieces here) - so just count me out - someone beat me to it in the `Deezer community.😢

edit: Have now found all the Deezer pieces, but it took me a while.

Userlevel 7

The Conjuring

Diamond Dogs - David Bowie

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

The Sonos Movie - The Cunjuring

The Deezer Album - Diamond Dogs - Bowie  (but I’ve not found all the pieces here) - so just count me out - someone beat me to it in the `Deezer community.😢

edit: Have now found all the Deezer pieces, but it took me a while.

Glad you found them all @Ken_Griffiths. We tried to hide the pieces on the two communities, just to not make it too easy 😉

It wasn’t easy that’s for sure @Mike R. H. … I went a bit boggle-eyed 👀 on the Deezer community ha ha.

I will keep all 12 pieces of the two jigsaws though, just as a momento.

edit: I thought the user ‘Nina Nebo’ (on the Deezer community) did a great job at finding them so quickly. 👍

We also did our own Family Halloween party/games over the weekend for the kids/grand-children - we had a great day too… these pumpkins/spiders-nest that the wife (Jane) decorated/put-together were a small part of the fun-day. See attached.

All the Halloween music of course was supplied via Sonos at our Daughters Family Home… which was done out like a Haunted House.

Badge

The Conjuring, and Diamond Dogs by David Bowie

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

We also did our own Family Halloween party/games over the weekend for the kids/grand-children - we had a great day too… these pumpkins/spiders-nest that the wife (Jane) decorated/put-together were a small part of the fun-day. See attached.

All the Halloween music of course was supplied via Sonos at our Daughters Family Home… which was done out like a Haunted House.

Aaaaw that looks really nice! I wish we celebrated Halloween much more in Denmark. I love the social aspect of it when there are cool theme parties like this! 😃

Aaaaw that looks really nice! I wish we celebrated Halloween much more in Denmark. I love the social aspect of it when there are cool theme parties like this! 😃

My daughter and some of the mothers from the local infant school are out & about right now with their kids doing ‘Trick or Treat’ around the local area, dressed as ghosts, vampires, witches etc. there’s about 8-10 of them. It’s then back to the daughter’s house to share out their spoils (sweets/chocolate etc.) and to have burgers/hotdogs etc. It’s just great to see them all dressed up and getting together, to have a bit of fun.

I’m pretty sure though my daughter will need a (large) glass of wine after they’ve all gone home. They’re a noisy, excited lot, that’s for sure.👻

The Conjuring

Diamond Dogs - David Bowie

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

My daughter and some of the mothers from the local infant school are out & about right now with their kids doing ‘Trick or Treat’ around the local area, dressed as ghosts, vampires, witches etc. there’s about 8-10 of them. It’s then back to the daughter’s house to share out their spoils (sweets/chocolate etc.) and to have burgers/hotdogs etc. It’s just great to see them all dressed up and getting together, to have a bit of fun.

I’m pretty sure though my daughter will need a (large) glass of wine after they’ve all gone home. They’re a noisy, excited lot, that’s for sure.👻

And that right there is why I am going to comiccon. Even for adults it can be fun to just dress up and have a good time walking around in costumes together 😎 Nothing better than being around people that are just having a great time together!