Skip to main content
News

☃️ Deezer x Sonos December Giveaway ☃️ (Concluded)

• 8 December 2023
  • 9 replies
☃️ Deezer x Sonos December Giveaway ☃️ (Concluded)

Deezer x Sonos December Giveaway 

11.12 - 21.12 

To mark the end of the year and as a little Christmas present for you, we have planned a cool event. 

Just like for Halloween, we are organizing two games for you together with the Deezer Community. The first one starts next Monday, followed by the second one on Wednesday. You can find all the detailed rules in the two game threads.

💡 Like last time, you have to take part in both games to get into the draw.

This time we have upgraded the prize :

One lucky winner will receive a Sonos Roam SL speaker and a 12-month Deezer subscription 💜 The perfect bundle for music fans!

Join this event group now to make sure you don't miss anything!

Fancy a double chance to win? Deezer is also giving away a prize like this.

The first game (Scavanger Hunt) is now live! 

The second game (Last Letter Movie Title Madness) is now also live!

To make the waiting time until Monday shorter: Let's create a holiday playlist together with the Sonos users! 🎄

Post your favorite Christmas songs under this post and next week we'll share the joint playlist from both communities with you 🎵

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

Fairytale of New York - The Pogues - this just has to be on any Christmas playlist:

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

I had completly forgotten about that song @Ken_Griffiths ! Such a classic!

I will for sure show both my age, and where I am from with my favorite.

Most of you can probably recognise the melody though 😉

Because yes, it is indeed based off an old song most of us know. Which means this group have not made any money out of this song. Which is surprising as this is one of the most played songs in Denmark in December, and the song is 30+ years old.

Userlevel 7

“The Happiest Christmas” by Petula Clark

This song was on a vinyl record that my parents used to play all of the time during the holidays. Every time I hear it, it brings back great memories of Christmas when I was a child.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

“The Happiest Christmas” by Petula Clark

This song was on a vinyl record that my parents used to play all of the time during the holidays. Every time I hear it, it brings back great memories of Christmas when I was a child.

And that right there is what I love about some of these songs! The best ones are always the ones that take you back in time with some great memories!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Can‘t wait for the playlist… 😎

My part of it would be the great voice of Mr. Louis Armstrong. 

My favourite Christmas song it’s “Beautiful Christmas” by Red Velvet and Aespa.

This song it’s just so fun to listen and I love the collab between this two groups. SM never disappoint with their Christmas Party.

https://deezer.page.link/2AHhKXHJTHHH654m6

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Our friends at Deezer built the playlist this morning, so I wanted to share the results!

Feel like there is something missing? Head on over to our Music Recommendation group. I've set up a post for collecting all the different songs people love to play during the holidays. Perhaps something unique will catch your eye for your own personal holiday playlist?

Both of our games are well underway, so don't worry – you can still join in, even if you're fashionably late to the party. I have added links to both games in the post!

Christmas Dreaming  by Stella Cole. She's a young girl venturing into music and I love his voice.

https://deezer.page.link/u5AGLT6a62XbhFC98

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Christmas Dreaming  by Stella Cole. She's a young girl venturing into music and I love his voice.

https://deezer.page.link/u5AGLT6a62XbhFC98

Just gave this one a few listens today. That is a really nice track.

It sounds like the perfect soundstrack, late in the evening. Just to unwind while the kids are playing with their new toys and the adults are relaxing in the livingroom, with a nice glass of wine.