Soundcloud files missing

• 20 January 2015
  • 5 replies

Badge
Some soundcloud files that I added to various Sonos playlists are missing during playback. Nothing to do with my internet connection as other soundcloud files continue to play.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hi Shah,

Are you able to still find this tracks when searching in SoundCloud? If yes the best would be to remove them from the playlist in questions and replace them by the once you searched for. It possible the SoundCloud reindexed parts of there library or the person that replaced the song(s).

Let us know how it goes.
When I click my SoundCloud playlist it doesn't load the entire thing, I have brought this issue up for a year now and there is still no fix.
A four year old thread probably isn't the best place to get answers. I'd recommend that you open up your own thread, and submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of replicating this issue, and either post the number here, or contact Sonos to discuss it. There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.
And honestly, the list that you would see is generated by SoundCloud, and passed to Sonos for presentation. You may want to check with SoundCloud first.