Answered

Connect Playbar to S2

• 10 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Play bar will not connect to S2, which I recently got in order to connect new Sonos speakers. Speakers work great on S2. The playbar was connected to S1 and worked fine. I did a reset with play bar connected to ethernet. Playbar has green blinking light but is not recognized by S2. Now I can’t connect to either S2 or S1 so the playbar is not working at all. Just trying the have the playbar on S2 along with the new speakers.

icon

Best answer by Sheriffjrb 10 January 2022, 20:55

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Try unplugging the Playbar from power for a couple of minutes and reboot your router and phone. Then try to set it up again.

Thanks for info. Also, I went back and re-connected the playbar to Ethernet cable and it then connected fine to the S2. It had thought it would have connected wirelessly but it would not. Then pairing the playbar to the new two ONE SL speakers to get sound from all speakers was another story.  I finally got it but its not intuitive and I probably could not replicate the process. In the end it all sounds great!