Answered

Adding TuneIn My Radio Stations to Sonos Favourites

• 19 December 2017
  • 6 replies

Does anyone know if it's possible to do this please? Thanks!
icon

Best answer by Chris 19 December 2017, 14:34

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
click on ... button beside the station. click on Add Station to My Sonos. It will be under stations category in Sonos Favorites.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Also when you are in "My Sonos" you can click the Edit button on top right. That will show you all the category lists - you can long press to re-arrange the order (ie if you want radio stations at top).
Thanks Chris. Am I right in thinking you're referring more to the App here? I think there's a difference between "My Sonos" and the new App home page, versus "Sonos Favourites"?

Also, specifically, I'm looking to add a link to ALL my favourite stations on TuneIn to the Sonos Favourites, rather than links to each individual favourite station (as I have a fair number of favourite stations and I'd prefer to keep my Sonos Favourites uncluttered if possible.

Thanks again!
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
The Apps "My Sonos" page is the old "Sonos Favorites"

Now - the stations that you have in the Tune In App under "My Radio Stations". You can add that folder to your "My Sonos" page by going into TuneIn. Click on My Radio Stations. You will see list of stations. In the top right you will see a ... click there and chose Add to My Sonos.

Now your My Sonos (bottom home screen button with Start) will have a category called TuneIn My Radio Stations. You have tiles for all your stations (scrolling right/left not a long list as if you added the stations individually) and if you click on See All then it will take you directly to TuneIn list.

That category can be moved up or down in the list of categories in My Sonos by while in My Sonos hit EDIT at top right. Hold down on the TuneIn category and move it up and down in your list as you want.
With apologies for the long delay in replying - thank you Chris for the answer - that solved it!

I have one other question - can I add things like Soundcloud > Likes to the My Sonos section of the app? And also a link to ALL my Spotify playlists (rather than just a specific Spotify playlist)?

Thanks again!

Stuart
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Yes. As in Spotify. Go to Spotify in Sonos. Click on your music. Playlists. Hit the ... top right and add to my Sonos. It will create a new category in my Sonos with your Spotify playlists.