Answered

Unable to select a Pandora Radio Station in new or existing Alarms

• 26 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

When creating or editing an existing Alarm I am unable to select a Pandora radio station from my list of saved stations. My existing alarms configured with Pandora station are working fine just cannot change to a different Pandora station. 

iPad Pro Gen 3 iOS 16.3

Sonos 14.20

icon

Best answer by 9955 27 January 2023, 22:11

View original

4 replies

Pandora/alarms seem to be working okay here - iPad Pro 12.9” (3rd Gen) with iOS v16.3 - maybe try reauthorising the Pandora music service in the Sonos App ‘Settings/Services & Voice’ and perhaps see if that sorts it.

There’s no issues reported on the Sonos services status page at the moment with Pandora either… see here:

https://status.sonos.com

So hopefully reauthorising the service will sort it. 🤞

Userlevel 1

Resolved

It seems I need to go one step further when selecting Pandora stations…

In an Alarm, after selecting Pandora then My Stations then after my list of stations appear, scroll down until the second Stations (A to Z) line appears. Select this second appearance of Stations (A to Z) line and this reveals what appears to be second list of all my stations. I am successfully able to select any station from this list for Alarms. 

Thanks to everyone that provided suggestions. 

I’m having this same problem.  However, while I do see the second list at the bottom, it’s not 100% the same - it’s just a partial selection of the top list.  I am able to select those as an alarm, but it doesn’t have the station(s) that I want to use as an alarm.  Not sure how to get those in the bottom list.  I still think that there’s an issue.  Sonos support keeps saying it’s not an Issue with the Sonos app because it works with other streaming services - it’s a bug in Pandoar. Hmmmm…..I don’t know about that….