Question

Unable to play Amazon Music

• 29 November 2019
  • 2 replies

I have reauthorized and reloaded my Amazon Music Service and I still get the error message unable to play Amazon Music. Can anyone help?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I would recommend that you contact Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

I usually suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available because they're on the phone with you, but they are only available Monday through Friday during business hours. Both the Twitter and Facebook support folks are available 24/7.

I have reauthorized and reloaded my Amazon Music Service and I still get the error message unable to play Amazon Music. Can anyone help?

Make sure your paid AM subscription is valid and also see if you can play music via the native Amazon Music App. Try rebooting the router and Sonos speaker to ensure it has a valid IP address and make sure your Sonos Controller device is linked to the main router, rather than perhaps a WiFi access point or repeater operating on a different WiFi channel. Also check that your other Sonos music services like Tune-In are still working okay.