Skip to main content
Question

trueplay

• 29 May 2024
  • 5 replies

The true play tuning is asking for the movement of my arm but after circle is completed it says error and try again. I tried again but the circle is not starting. Only see a green dot. But tuning sound is playing.

reset done, installed app again.

any tips and tricks?

pieter

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

The true play tuning is asking for the movement of my arm but after circle is completed it says error and try again. I tried again but the circle is not starting. Only see a green dot. But tuning sound is playing.

reset done, installed app again.

any tips and tricks?

pieter

This is a common issue since the update. I believe a TruePlay fix is part of the roll-out on the forthcoming app updates. 

I don’t know about any “fix” but the new app is failing when trying to tune my system. It doesn’t even get past the first stage. The old app worked just fine but this “thing” you guys call an improvement should never have been released without extensive testing. If there’s any way to got back to the old app, I’d love to know it.

JR Smith

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I don’t know about any “fix” but the new app is failing when trying to tune my system. It doesn’t even get past the first stage. The old app worked just fine but this “thing” you guys call an improvement should never have been released without extensive testing. If there’s any way to got back to the old app, I’d love to know it.

JR Smith

When did you last update your app and your firmware..? Trueplay was fixed weeks ago.

There is also a new app released today, so it’s worth updating that.

And also go to Settings - Manage - System Updates - Check for Updates, to update the speakers’ firmware if required.

Then run Trueplay again.

Thanks. I’ll give it a shot when I have a chance.

JRS

JR Smith

When did you last update your app and your firmware..? Trueplay was fixed weeks ago.

There is also a new app released today, so it’s worth updating that.

And also go to Settings - Manage - System Updates - Check for Updates, to update the speakers’ firmware if required.

Then run Trueplay again.

OK. I updated the app, checked the firmware, rebooted everything and it still failed. Note that I have many years of troubleshooting under my belt so a certain logic led me to...my relatively new--HEARING AIDS. Long story short: they were interfering with Trueplay. I think my iPhone was trying to use the hearing aid mikes instead of its own. I shut down the H/A app and Trueplay worked again--like a champ. I am writing this in hopes that it may help someone else with the same type of problem.