Skip to main content

Tidal has a “My Daily Discovery” which is categorized as a “daily updated mix”.  

Basically every day it suggests songs based on my listening experiences.  Mostly it offers music that I often sent to my collection (Sono’s won’t let us play that as a playlist in new app!!). 

My question is I can pin it, but it does not change daily.  

Same with “My new arrivals”.  These are two services I use frequently and yet to fine a way to do so on the sonos app. Thank you!

Hi @Bargamon

Welcome to the Sonos Community! And, apologies for the delay.

Thank you for reporting this - I’ll pass it along. Dynamic playlists are handled a little differently from static ones, and I believe this might be the root of the problem (I’ve had some issues with my YouTube Music’s Supermix, which is also dynamic). Assuming there is an improvement when doing so, I recommend not using the pinned My Daily Discovery on your home screen, and use the one within the Tidal container instead, until a resolution is found.

I hope this helps.

How do I do this? I get using bluetooth for one speaker, but. my Kitchen/Holding room has two zones.  One for my Beam/100’s and sub, the other with two 100’s.  

Hi @Bargamon 

Regardless of zones, please find the My Daily Discovery playlist by browsing the Tidal container within the Sonos app (tap the icon shown below). It may yield better results than using an item pinned to the home page. If this is the case, you may find deleting the home screen shortcut and remaking it of use.

Tidal logo

If you use Bluetooth, please don’t use the Sonos app - it cannot play anything via Bluetooth.

I hope this helps.

I can't even find this playlist via Sonos. 🤔

The only option: Tidal app via AirPlay. Not very practical.

Agree, I can't find "My Daily Discovery" anywhere in tidal app in Sonos. Shows up fine in title. I also have it "hearted"/saved in  tidal under my collections.

Have tried everything, this is a bug, how do we get fixed?