Skip to main content
Question

the sad demise of sonos perfection

• 26 May 2024
  • 3 replies

It’s the new App. It’s appalling. Hard to navigate, slow to load. My speakers have stopped playing in stereo. Sometimes the next song in the playlist plays, sometimes it doesn’t.  At last I can see my favourites and Apple Music but loading is slow and painful.  Come on Sonos. What has happened to make you ditch a good app for one that will not meet basic requirements. Timescales please. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hopefully you can see the beautiful new ADs that can’t be removed in the middle of the new App. This is the most important thing to Sonos right now and requires all of their attention.

Userlevel 1

Help! So, I fixed the non stereo playing with a true play retune of all my rooms yesterday. BUT, playing today, they have reverted to playing out of one speaker per room, slow to load eg music starts with perhaps one chord in the bedroom, stops, downstairs starts to play, followed later by another room etc. The settings all say the stereo pairs are in place and they are playing arghhhh! Does anyone else have this problem and a solution? It’s IMPOSSIBLE to get through customer services.