The group volume modifies the individual volumes.

• 25 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Bonjour everybody,

It seems it's an old subject but Never sold.

When you have a group of several items, in exemple 1 pair play1 and 1 Beam, sometime you have to adjust volume of one item stronger and you want to keep it like that if course.

But After that, when you adjust the entire group volume a few times, all the individual volume settings are reset at the same level n'y the système…

It's really annoying, Sonos does not seem concerned by this subject, I would really appeciate comments from thé community, met Also ? Solution ?…

Thank you, have a good fait !

Christian

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

But After that, when you adjust the entire group volume a few times, all the individual volume settings are reset at the same level n'y the système…

That only happens if you bring the group volume button all the way back to the left, to zero. 

Unfortunatly not Kumar, settings before and After 5 or 6 UP/down, between 10 and 60%...

Ok, I can’t say I have seen this happen with my groups; on the other hand I use the reset move to get all to equal very often, since I have different volume limits set for each Sonos unit.

I presume that while moving to 10% you are not going to zero at any time…by mistake.

Let’s see if anyone else posts something more useful.

That music looks interesting - Chet and Fresu are both legends.